Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL with Case
ColorChecker Classic XL
This is a larger version of the ColorChecker Classic for those shots taken at a greater distance like at an outdoor event, on a larger set or for drone photography. Measuring an impressive 534 x 375mm, the Classic XL is the second largest photographic target, with only the ColorChecker Classic Mega overshadowing its size. The XL target is an ideal tool for the following photographic scenarios and more:
- Wide shots: landscape, long distance portraits, travel
- Distance photography: interviews, presentations, large sets
- Aerial photography: drone photography
ColorChecker targets are ideal for creating custom camera profiles (DNG and ICC), correcting neutral balance and exposure, and provides a standard for colour corrections.
The targets provide a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true colour balance of any colour rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analysing differences in colour reproduction in various processes—avoiding costly mistakes.
ColorChecker XL Case
This rugged, dark grey portable case for the ColorChecker XL provides the ultimate durability and protection for your chart when stored or in use on a shoot. The case features a 1000 Denier Polyester exterior and 210 Denier Nylon interior for complete protection of your chart.
- Durable case for the ColorChecker XL, with elastic straps to keep the targets secure
- Dark grey 1000 Denier Polyester exterior and 210 Denier Nylon interior
- The carry handle can easily be used to attach to c-stand or clamp, and the carry strap is shoulder length and ideal for transporting
- Holds two ColorChecker XL charts
- Lie flat or self-standing
- The size of the case is 565 x 406mm