Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro with CCC Mini
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain colour accuracy.
Colour Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro delivers.
When you purchase a ColorChecker Display Pro, receive a FREE ColorChecker Classic Mini in the box!
The ColorChecker target is an array of 24 scientifically formulated colours that have been the leading industry colour reference target for more than 40 years. It is designed to deliver true-to-life colour reproduction so that photographers and filmmakers can predict and control how colour will look under any illumination.
Taking advantage of a ColorChecker target is easy. Simply include the ColorChecker in your photo or video capture, and then, later, while editing use it to compare, measure and analyse differences in colour reproduction in any colour rendition system.
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro Key Features:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- Calibrite PROFILER software powered by X-Rite, for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimisation: create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Display quality check and trending over time
ColorChecker Classic Mini Features:
- Replaces the X-Rite ColorChecker Mini (MSCCMN-RET)
- A standard 24-patch ColorChecker target in a handy credit card size
- 6 greyscale patches; RGB and CMYK colours, and a mix of everyday colours for great results
- Can be used with the ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create ACR or ICC profiles
Perfect Colour and More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Colour Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen colour accuracy. The colour you see on your monitor or projector is the colour you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
And now, with the ability to change the colour grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate colour representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the included video colour standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
State of the Art Instrument for Unrivalled Colour Measurement Accuracy
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate colour measurements
- Optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for tabletop projector profiling, ambient light measurement and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
Projector and Scanner profiling module is coming soon to calibrite PROFILER, If you require this functionality please use the previous ccProfiler software
The colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. “Basic” mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. “Advanced” mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you’ll be able to attain professional colour results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.
- Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes: small, medium, or large – allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimisation: create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images
- Advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching:
- Re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results: using one of our images or your own
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum colour accuracy from each unique projector+G4
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for tabletop applications
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow:
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user defined images
- Measurement-based validation using industry standard targets and reference data sets
- Measurement based validation using colours extracted from user defined images
- User defined PASS/FAIL Delta-E tolerance for average and maximum values
- Colour accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
Display Uniformity Test:
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
Calibrite PROFILER is our new, intuitive, simple-to-use calibration software for all levels of creators. With built-in presets for those new to colour management and fully customisable features for the more advanced user, Calibrite PROFILER makes colour management accessible for everyone, enabling anyone to get their colour right!
- Use available presets or edit and create your own
- Easily manage your created monitor profiles and presets with the Preset and Profile Manager*
- Review the colours of your display before and after calibration with included images – you can even add your images
- Take control with the advanced utilities such as Monitor Uniformity, Monitor Quick Check* and Monitor Validation.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac systems
- Built using X-Rite’s industry-leading colour science, the original in colour management.
Projector and Scanner profiling module is coming soon to calibrite PROFILER
If you require this functionality please use the previous ccStudio software
*Monitor Quick Check and Profile Manager functionality coming soon