Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Calibrite ColorChecker Passport DUO
ColorChecker Passport DUO is ideal for photographers who also shoot video and any creative looking for accurate and consistent colour and creative flexibility. The ColorChecker Passport DUO contains four targets: ColorChecker Classic 24 patch target used to create custom camera profiles for still photographers shooting raw, White Balance target for in-camera white balance, and two video targets to be used for zebras, vectorscope, and RGB parade video settings all in one rugged, pocket-sized, protective case.
The combination of targets, camera calibration software, Lightroom® plug-in, and compatibility with major video editing software makes the ColorChecker Passport DUO our most versatile passport product. It delivers professional-quality colour control and camera matching for still photography and video. Now there is one ColorChecker Passport for hybrid users to get to a worry-free colour balance and consistent neutral white point faster, which reduces editing time to focus on getting to your creative vision faster. The new and improved protective case identifies the Passport DUO on the outside, providing a panel to customise yours with your name or other identifying information.
This pocket-sized ColorChecker is ready for any photo or video challenge that comes your way. Measuring only 125 x 90mm, whether you’re travelling a short distance or around the world, you’d never need to leave home without your Passport DUO.
ColorChecker Passport DUO includes:
- Classic Target - The industry-standard ColorChecker Classic 24-patch colour reference target; for creating custom camera profiles and for visual colour assessments.
- White Balance Target - Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point across a set of images, with no need to correct each one later. For video, this target will eliminate the need to colour correct each frame later.
- Video Colour Target - Includes six chromatic colour chips aligned with video production, six skin tones chips, six grey balance chips, and six highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal colour balance.
- Grayscale Target - This target includes three steps; white highlight, 40 IRE mid-tone grey, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure.
- Camera Calibration Software (Photo) - Create custom camera profiles based on your individual camera/lens/lighting combinations for DNG and ICC workflows.
- Lightroom® Plug-In (Photo) - Create custom camera profiles directly in Adobe® Lightroom®.
3rd Party Software Support
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom via a free plug-in
- Hasselblad Phocus
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve
- 3D LUT CreatorDxO Photolab 4
- Durable, Portable, Protective Case - The passport case adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can easily incorporate the targets into any scene and also includes a handy lanyard, so your passport is always with you, ready for action.