Nikon 10.5mm f.2,8 ED DX Fisheye Nikkor
The world's first fisheye lens developed for the Nikon DX Format digital SLRs
This lens enables a unique 180-degree picture angle, close focusing down to 14cm and the kind of incredible depth of field (DOF) properties characteristic of fisheye lenses.
- The first Fisheye lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX Format (not compatible with 35mm film SLR cameras)
- First lens designed for Nikon DX Format that achieves 180-degree picture angle
- Ultra-wide angle focal length of 10.5mm - diagonal fish-eye lens (Equivalent to 16mm on a 35mm format SLR camera)
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.), or (0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible
- Nikon's Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images