Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Think Tank Airport Advantage Rolling Camera Bag
Designed for traveling photographers, the Airport Advantage roller is sized to meet commuter or regional jet carry on requirements.*
The roller’s customisable interior allows you to carry the maximum amount of gear on the plane. The Airport Advantage’s lightweight design helps meet weight restrictions, yet features the same high level of protection for which Think Tank is known.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry on for small aircraft such as commuter and regional jets.
- Meets U.S. and international airline carry on requirements, including EasyJet & Ryan Air*
- Ultra light design weighs only 5.9lbs (2.7kg), keeping your roller under weight restrictions
- Dedicated laptop pocket fits up to 15" laptops in a padded sleeve
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Tripod mount and water bottle pocket on side. (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Closed-cell foam dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
*Check with your airline for current carry on requirements
- 1 gripped DSLR with lens attached, 1 standard size DSLR with lens attached plus 3-4 additional lenses, and 15" laptop
- Or 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 3-4 lenses
- Or 2 Mirrorless bodies with a crazy amount of lenses
- Max Lens: 200-400mm f/4 detached (hood reversed)
- Fits two camera bodies with lenses attached
- Interior Dimensions: 12" W x 18" H x 4.9-6.4" D (30.5 x 45.7 x 12.4-16.3 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.7" W x 19.5" H x 7.3" D (32.3 x 49.5 x 18.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 11.6" x 16.4" x 2.9" (29.5 x 41.6 x 7.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.9-6.2 lbs. (2.7-2.8 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. The Airport Advantage is also constructed with 420D velocity nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, high performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings, rubberized laminate reinforcement, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed nylex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed-cell foam dividers, mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.