Hahnel Captur Module Pro
The Module - Pro has a built-in motion, light and sound sensor as well as a AUX socket to connect 3rd party sensors such as pressure plates. Also included is the Module - IR which can trigger the camera when a moving subject breaks the beam. Ideal for wildlife and sport’s photography. Light - Capture sudden changes in light levels using the Module Pro. Ideal for lightening and fireworks. The built in light sensor can trigger your camera or flash when the light level goes above or below a certain level.
Laser - The laser sensor of the Module Pro easily detects when something breaks the laser beam. Great for capturing water droplets, macro and wildlife shots.
Time Lapse Photography - Landscapes, cloudscapes, slow growing plants & more come to life using time lapse photography. You can take multiple photographs at intervals over a long period of time & edit into a moving sequence. All of which is possible using the Module - Pro.
Sound - This sensor of the Module Pro can trigger your camera or flash when it detects a sound. Capture glass shattering, a balloon popping & more.
Infrared - The built in infra-red sensor can be set up to trigger your camera when something breaks through the beam. Fantastic for wildlife and sports photography & even water droplets hitting the surface.
AUX - Auxiliary port allows you to connect 3rd party sensors such as pressure plates, Humidity & Temperature sensors.
Long Exposure - This type of photography can bring real life into your photographs by capturing moving objects with longer exposure times. Use the Module - Pro to create fantastic shots of starscapes, landscapes, seascapes & more.
- 4 Built-in sensors (Light, sound, laser & IR)
- Auxilary port all users to connect 3rd party sensors such as pressure plates, humidity and temperature sensors
- Fully programmable timed sequences including delay, interval timer, exposure and exposure length settings
- Shutter release button with autofocus, single and continuous shooting & bulb mode
- Connect wirelessly to camera using the 'Captur' (sold seperately)
- Use the studio light cable with the module pro or Captur receivers to trigger studio lights and strobes
- Powered by AA Batteries
- DCM - Digital Channel Matching