The Phottix Juno TTL Speedlight
With all new hardware and the Odin Z Operating System.
Feature Rich & Value for Money
The Juno TTL has everything you expect from a TTL hot shoe flash, at a fantastic price! With a Guide Number of 60, TTL funcitonality, Manual and Stroboscopic modes, and an adjustable flash head that can zoom to 200mm, this a is a great value alternative to the officialy branded hot shoe flashes. The Phottix Juno TTL Flash is a powerful partner for the professional photographer, and is the perfect flash for wedding and event photographers that need flexibility of Auto-Switching for second shooters using a different camera system. For those new to lighting, the Juno TTL Auto-Metering functions makes it super-easy to get started using flash.
Extensive Compatibility with Phottix & Elinchrom Ecosystems
TTL systems for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Pentax built-in into every Juno TTL. Use the Juno TTL off camera and the flash will automatically adjust to the system being used when paired with a compatible Phottix Odin II Transmitter with the latest Odin Z firmware. The Juno TTL can also be synced with Elinchrom flashes in Rx Mode, which enables triggering with all Elinchrom Skyport Transmitters.
- All-in-one Auto-Switching. TTL systems for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Pentax built-in into every Juno TTL. The flash will automatically adjust to the system being used when Paired with a compatible Phottix Odin II Transmitter.
- Auto-Metering. Can be used on or off camera as a light meter. The Juno TTL will tell you which power level to set.
- Real time manual power display
- Can be used to control other compatible products in the Phottix ecosystem.
- Rx Mode compatible with Elinchrom EL-Skyport Transmitters: Transmitter PRO, Transmitter PLUS and Transmitter Speed