Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Phottix Mitros + TTL Transceiver Flash Canon with Accessory Kit
- 1x Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash
- 1x 70cm Gear Bag
- 1x 190cm Light Stand
- 1x Varos II Umbrella Holder
- 1x 84cm Diffuser Umbrella
- 1x 84cm Silver Umbrella
The PhottixMitros+ is a powerful and durable hot shoe flash. The PhottixMitros+ adds significant functionality over it's predecessor, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros+ is a new industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.
Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Canon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
With Odin functionality built-in the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter.
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
- The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers.
- Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.