Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Phottix Strato TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Kit (Nikon)
The Phottix Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon is the newest addition to the popular Strato series of flash triggers and wireless remotes. It provides an easy-to-use and affordable TTL flash triggering solution to photographers. With the LCD display and quick-change buttons adjustments are fast and easy. High-speed and second curtain sync are supported in this 4-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver set. Shoot at maximum shutter speeds of 1/8000 s.
- TTL flash trigger with EV adjustments (+/- 3 stops in 1/3 stops)
- Quick-change buttons and Backlit LCD to adjust EV level, mode, and channel
- High Speed Sync mode - 1/8000s
- Second Curtain Sync mode
- Wired and wireless shutter release functions
- 4 channels
- 100 metre range
- USB upgradable
- Compatible with other Phottix flash triggers
Triggering hot shoe flashes is only the start of the Phottix Strato TTL’s abilities. The Strato TTL will also trigger studio lights as well as function as a wired and wireless shutter release. In-camera flash menu functions are also supported by the Strato TTL. Changes made to flash mode, AF assist light, exposure lock, exposure compensation and flash focal zoom, metering modes and changing channels can be done from the camera menu if desired.
The Strato TTL flash trigger is part of the ever-growing Phottix ecosystem and is compatible with the Phottix Strato I and Strato II Multi series of triggers as well as the Phottix Atlas II. The Strato TTL features a USB port for firmware upgrades. You won’t get left behind as camera and flash technology changes. The Strato TTL also features a optimization mode for Canon 1Dx cameras.
The receiver is easy to connect to light stands or other grip with a locking metal cold shoe and ¼ x20 threaded lug. The Strato TTL transmitters and receivers use AA batteries, just like hot shoe flashes - carrying different sized batteries is no longer a concern.
- Transmitting power: 10dBm
- Distance: 100m+
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channel: 4 channels
- Input voltage: 2.2V-3.2V
- Flash port voltage handling: Transmitter 6V; Receiver 300V
- Batteries: 2xAA alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries (Transmitter and Receiver); 5V DC on Receiver (external power port)
- Max sync speed: 1/8000s
- Output: hot shoe, 3.5mm (Receiver)
- Input: USB port (transmitter and Receiver)
- Attachment: 1/4" tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Weight: Transmitter 74g; Receiver 72g without batteries
- Body dimension: Transmitter L 92.5 * W 47.8 * H 45.5 mm; Receiver L 93.3 * W 46.7 * H 45.4 mm
- Antenna: Built-in PCB antenna