Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
SpiderPro Hand Strap v2
Colour: Dark Blue
The SpiderPro Hand Strap v2 is compatible with both DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, with or without a vertical grip attached. Remarkably easy to install, the hand strap attaches with a quick three-snap connection that holds firm.
The hand strap’s thin design allows it to be installed in tandem with any of our Spider camera plates or any third-party tripod adapter plate without causing any stacking issues. It is also designed to allow easy access to the battery door and memory card slots without interfering.
The strap's curved S-shape and proprietary core construction ‘remembers’ the shape of your hand, taking the shape of your preferred grip and shooting angle. The optional wrist strap provides additional support and security, making long shoots and heavier camera rigs far more comfortable. The foam padding and leather construction provide both comfort and optimal hand positioning for manipulating camera controls.
Different brands and models of cameras have different side tether connections, and we have you covered! For cameras without a slotted-style neck strap connection, we include two adapter pieces, which can be fitted to various eyelet-style connections, so you can properly install our SpiderPro Hand Strap v2.
- Compatible with both DSLR and Mirrorless cameras
- Includes optional snap-on wrist strap (adds extra comfort and support)
- Easy and secure 3-snap assembly
- Compatible with vertical grips/battery grips
- Compatible with Spider camera plates and third-party tripod adapters
- Easy to adjust to your hand size for the perfect fit
- (1) SpiderPro Hand Strap v2 + Installation Hardware