Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
StellaPro CL 2000 (US/UK/EU/AUS/PSE)
The StellaPro CL 2000 single-point LED (spLED) is an ultra-compact light source that lets professional photographers/filmmakers create images as they see them. Unlike strobes, the StellaPro CL 2000 provides versatile continuous light, inviting creativity while working under extreme time pressure. Stella’s lightweight design allows it to be handheld and removes the hassle of trying to move bulky lights and stands to keep up with the action, plus the integrated Li-Ion battery lasts up to 6 hours to enhance every pivotal moment.
- Integrated Li-ion battery: StellaPro CL 2000 can run completely cord-free for 50 to 415 minutes. The battery is integrated into the device Stella making it permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage.
- Multiple Power Options: For longer shoots, simply plug Stella into any AC or DC power source, including Gold-mount/V-mount battery 'bricks' (with optional DTap cable) or add DC power with the Stella External Battery Kit.
- 120-degree Beam Angle: Stella’s light output can be easily focused to 50° and 25° and diffused via press-on modifiers.
- High Output COB 'Chip on Board' LED: Eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while keeping Stella’s footprint small.
- Rugged Waterproof Construction: Designed to perform in the most challenging environments, StellaPro CL 2000 is waterproof to a depth of 100 metres (IP68 Rating) and tested to resist 1-metre impacts on concrete.
StellaPro CL 2000 Specs:
- Certified TLCI 93+, CRI 90+, CCT 5600 Kelvin
- Output up to 6,260 Lux at 1 Metre (804 Lux at 3 Metres) with Fresnel lens
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 60-415 minutes of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 50° & 25° (with modifiers)
- Coloured LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 10.5-18V, External Battery Kit
- Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% charged in 1 hour
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)