Tenba Air Cases - The industry standard for lightweight shipping cases for over 20 years
Air Cases feature Tenba’s exclusive design and construction - including a patented internal framework - that offers you the shippable protection of a hard case at a fraction of the weight. Saves your back, saves your money. Over 30 sizes, virtually limitless possibilities. Tenba's patented Air Case™ construction comprises a multi-layered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels, high-density foam, and specially-molded framing components, with a heavily reinforced ballistic nylon outer shell. They are strong enough to stand on, even when empty, and are built to meet or exceed ATA shipping standards.
External Dimensions: 830 x 480 x 330mm Internal Dimensions: 740 x 410 x 250mm
1-2 power packs & 3-5 heads.
- Rigid structure, impact and puncture protection provided by internal framework of corrugated, Air Channel Polyethylene and high-density foam.
- 2-inch webbing, reinforced seams and stress points for strength and long-term durability.
- Comfortable padded hand grips.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior - tough as nails, water-and abraion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Reinforced, adjustable dividers to customize layout and fit of contents.
- The finest hardware available, including massive #10 YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Wide, unrestricted openings provide fast, easy access to contents.
- Interior walls lined with heavy-duty pack cloth for surface protection and smooth movement of contents.