Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Think Tank Retrospective 10 Black
This shooter's bag is designed for the professional photographer that wants to keep a low-profile in any situation. It combines the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags infused with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
The Retrospective 10 is a soft-sided camera shoulder bag, which is the perfect size for DSLR camera systems. With Hook and Loop "Sound Silencers" on the front flap to eliminate noise while opening the bag, you can remain inconspicuous in any situation.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a gripped DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a gripped DSLR (body only)
- 1 gripped DSLR with standard zoom lens attached and 1-3 additional lenses
- 1 gripped DLSR (body only) in front pocket and 2-4 lenses in main compartment
- Interior Dimensions: 12" W x 9.5" H x 6" D (30.5 x 24 x 15.2 cm)*
- Exterior Dimensions: 13" W x 10.5" H x 7" D (33 x 26.7 x 17.8 cm)
*bag flexibility allows expansion to carry some pro DSLR bodies with a lens attached inside the main compartment.
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable, water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The black bag is also constructed with 1100D polyspun polyester exterior fabric, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasions resistant) zippers, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam inserts with PE reinforced board, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.