Westcott Optical Spot by Lindsay Adler (Elinchrom)
- Includes optical spot, 150mm f/3.5 focusing lens, 8 gobos, gobo holder, gobo storage case, 5 color gels, gel ring clip, light mount, and travel case
- Creates precise, controlled, and creative lighting in the studio
- Ideal for selective lighting, dramatic special effects, subtle textures, and creative patterns on any subject, surface, or background
- Focusable lens projects a sharp-edged circle of light without discoloration or halo effect
- Adjustable metal leaves for projecting precise shapes and slices of light
- 5 gel filters with gel clip for adding color
- 8 gobo designs project a focusable image or pattern of light
- Attaches to a compatible light source using the included light mount
- Rated for 100W COBs and 600Ws strobes with LED or COB modeling lamp or the modeling lamp removed
- Access to an exclusive 40-minute video with Lindsay’s Top 5 Uses
- Variety of gobo and gel expansion packs available
Insight From Lindsay Adler
“The control and creativity you can achieve with the Optical Spot will fundamentally change your photography. You will be able to create lighting effects that you were never able to achieve before! Whether you are aiming for extremely modern and eye-catching creative lighting patterns or the control of a tight slice of light on your subject, the Optical Spot is your must-have tool!”
Precise Lighting Control
The Westcott Optical Spot and included accessories, designed by Lindsay Adler, are ideal for creating selective lighting, dramatic special effects, subtle textures, and creative patterns on any subject, surface, or background with precise focusing and control.
Versatile Accessories & Video by Lindsay Adler
This versatile light modifier includes an Optical Spot, 150mm f/3.5 EF focusing lens with case, 8 gobo designs with holder and case, 5 colour gels and gel ring clip, light mount, and travel case. An exclusive 40-minute video with Lindsay Adler’s Top 5 Uses of the Optical Spot is also included free with purchase!
Control the Focus & Shape of Your Light
The included high-quality 150mm f/3.5 EF lens projects a sharp-edged circle of light without discolouration or halo effect that can be focused or defocused for complete control. The Optical Spot includes four built-in adjustable metal leaves for creating precise shapes and slices of light on your subject or background.
Project Colours & Patterns on Your Subject or Surface
Create subtle or dramatic effects with the 8 gobo designs that project focusable images or patterns of light onto a surface or subject. Combine with a gel filter for adding colour to your scene or model. Extension packs are available with a variety of gobos patterns and colour gels options.
Expand the Potential of a Strobe or Constant Light
The Westcott Optical Spot can be used with a constant light or studio strobe, giving it the versatility to be used for stills or videos. The spot easily attaches to the front of a compatible light source using the included light mount. It’s rated for use with up to 100W COB LEDs and 600Ws strobes with an LED or COB modelling lamp, or with the modelling lamp removed. It has a max heat rating of 248°F (120°C).