Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Think Tank Airport Security V3.0 Rolling Camera Bag
The third generation of Think Tank’s award winning rolling bag series redefines the gold standard for photo transport cases.
The Airport Security V3.0 is the largest carry-on rolling camera bag that meets U.S. domestic carry-on requirements for flights between major hubs. Of all bags in the series, this one provides extra depth and height for additional configuration options when organizing your gear. The extra depth makes it a cinch to stack smaller lenses, flashes and accessories, one on top of another. Depending on your gear set, you can have 2 or more pro bodies, 4-6 lenses, 2 or more flashes, plus accessories Advanced security features protect your gear whether you're traveling by airplane or another means of transportation. The main interior dividers and all exterior panels are reinforced and/or padded, providing even greater gear protection.
- Reinforced telescoping handle
- Dedicated, padded pocket for laptop and tablet
- User-replaceable parts
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry on, meets most International (and U.S.) airline carry on requirements (please check before flying)
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- TSA-approved zipper locks, and high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and securing your bag to an immovable object
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- One piece construction reduces weight and improves strength
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy identification
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 5-6 additional lenses
- 17" laptop and a 10" tablet
- Max Lens: 600mm f/4 detached or 500mm f/4 attached (hood reversed)
- Interior Dimensions: 13" W x 21" H x 7-8" D (33 x 53.3 x 17.8-20.3 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14" W x 22" H x 9" D (35.6 x 55.9 x 22.9 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 9.4" W x 10" H x 0.5" D (24 x 25.5 x 1.3 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 11.4" W x 16.1" H x 1.2" D (29 x 41 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 11.1 - 12.9 lbs (5.0-5.8 kg) depending on accessories used
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable waterrepellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. The roller bags are also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, high performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings, SpanKodra front pocket, rubberized laminate reinforcement, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed-cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, clear mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.