Save £230 on the Fujifilm GF 50mm F3.5 R LM WR Lens!
Hurry, offer ends 31st July 2022. Saving has been automatically deducted and is included in the advertised price.
Fujifilm GF 50mm F3.5 R LM WR Lens
The GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR is the smallest and the lightest (335g) GF lens with a maximum aperture of 3.5 and focal length of 50mm (equivalent to 40mm in the 35mm film format). When attached to the GFX 50R, the combination weighs just 1,110g, making it the lightest GFX kit yet, and the perfect choice for street and travel photography. The release of the GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR, expands the lineup of GF lenses to ten.
- Standard lens - with a 40mm focal length (35mm format equivalent)
- Compact & Lightweight - Measuring 84x48mm and weighing just 335g
- High image quality - lens construction of 9 elements in 6 groups (including 1 ED lens) ensures the lens delivers the highest resolving power.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
- Operation - The aperture ring has a C position, allowing you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
- The linear motor which drives the lightweight focus elements internally is very accurate, fast and silent.