Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
The D-Lite RX range offers unique features and no compromise on quality!
The complete studio lighting solution from Elinchrom!This set includes everything you need to achieve complete versatility in your studio, from product photography to beautiful headshots, to full-length portraits, to small/medium groups. The Elinchrom D-Lite RX Three Head Set incorporates a 66cm Square Portalite Softboxes for soft controlled light, a 56cm Octa Portalite that doubles up as a beauty dish, and two Elinchrom 85cm Umbrellas for mid-crisp shadow effects (Silver) or a soft, but wide light source (Translucent).
Choose three D-Lite RX 4 Heads for maximum power output, 1200w/s combined. Or select one D-Lite RX 2 Head as part of your kit to benefit from its faster flash duration (up to 1/1700s), and all-round usefulness as an excellent fill light.
Take full control of your Einchrom Heads with the included Skyport Plus Transmitter. A strong and robust design enables you to simply trigger and adjust flash power at up to 200 m (656 feet) away. Optimize reception on the AA battery-powered Transmitter using the swivel function. Inbuilt receivers in the D-Lite RX Heads allow you to adjust the flash power settings, modelling bulb settings, group setting, and much more from the Transmitter on the hotshoe of your camera. (See "Skyport Features" below for more info).
Need to transport your Elinchrom 3 Head Kit? Complete flexibility is the aim of the game. To carry the entire system the superb semi-rigid Elinchrom ProTec 3 Head Rolling Case is included, providing plenty of space for 3 compact heads, plus all the supplied accessories and more. Featuring modular compartments of variable sizes, and a total of 8 interchangeable dividers, this trolley case will adapt to all your needs.
Alternatively if your travelling light and two heads will do the trick, the Elinchrom Two Head Tube Bag slings effortlessly over your shoulder, and weighs only 6kg when full! The Clip Lock Stand Bag provided will safely store all three of your stands.
3x D-Lite RX Head (Please select your head combo above)
3x Cliplock Stand
1x Portalite 66cm Square Softbox
1x Portalite 56cm Octa Softbox
1x Translucent Deflector
1x 85cm Translucent Umbrella
1x 85cm Silver Umbrella
2x 16cm Reflector
1x Skyport Plus Transmitter
1x Sync Cable PC-3.5 / 5m
1x Protec Three Head Rolling Case
1x Two Head Tube Bag
1x Cliplock Stand Bag
D-Lite RX Features:
- Perfect for both portraiture and product photography.
- Available as a more powerful 400Ws head. Or with 200Ws, but a faster flash duration of up to 1/1700s.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Lightweight and strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant.
- Accessory bayonet accepts all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Rubberised large handle with spare fuse storage.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away.
- Optimize reception by rotating the transmitter.
- 16 different channels (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode) are available - 6 for legacy units and 10 for newer units such as ELC Pro HD and ELB 400.
- The flash power per group can be quickly increased or decreased.
- Runs on AA batteries (not included), available everywhere.
- Simple to use. All functionalities can be easily adjusted.
- Durable with robust mechanics thanks to its Swiss design.
|Size (Whole Kit):||88 x 45 x 32cm|
|Size (Single Head):||26 x 14 x 19cm|
|Type:||Studio Flash Kit|
|Weight (Whole Kit):||22kg|
|Weight (Single Head):||1.5kg|
|Type:||Studio Flash Kit|
|Power Ws (Single Head):||400|
|Power Range Ws (Single Head):||16-400|
|Power Range (f stops):||7|
|Min Flash Duration s:||1/800 (t0.5)|
|Recycling time s:||0.35-1.2|
|Colour Temp °K:||5500|
|Sync Voltage:||5V (Compatible with all cameras)|
|Number of Heads:||3|
|Flash Tube:||Plug-in user replaceable. SKU ELIN716|