Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
The Indirect Litemotiv is the industry standard for outdoor & studio photographers
The Litemotiv 190cm Indirect is a super versatile light bank for the larger studio. Used close, this is the softest light quality you will get. Perfect for all types of photography from Newborn through to fashion. It makes a perfect high key background for shooting half length too!
The Litemotiv Indirect range is perfect for those who want a portable and lightweight solution with no compromises on quality. The flash unit is fitted indirectly to diffuse in a beautiful, rich and even way bringing life to your images. The unique folding system allows a speedy setup of the Indirect Litemotiv in any location and with each softbox, there is a high quality carrying bag included to transport it safely wherever you go.
The central mounting for the flash head places the flashtube at the point of focus inside these softboxes for the best possible results and super quality of light. The optical result is a light source, which is so even with superb colour saturation at the diffuser surface, that many famous photographers use the Octa as a single light source for portrait photography.
The new reflective fabric of the Indirect Litemotiv softboxes is unique. It offers more light output compared to previous fabrics while offering the same distinctive Elinchrom look. Finally the new fabric is heat-resistant, meaning that 650W hot lamps can be used with our new Indirect Litemotiv, overall it is also more durable, making this light shaper the perfect tool for rental studios.
The integral reflector of Elinchrom flash units is designed to maximise efficiency and even light distribution, they are the best for the Indirect Litemotiv. The flashtube is precisely positioned 20 mm from the surface to avoid the inherent uneveness of non-concentric flashtubes. The bayonet mount is compatible with all Elinchrom flash units since 1974.
Their unique patented construction and design has taken these softboxes around the world in the most incredible locations. That's why every Indirect Litemotiv includes a carrying bag. The setting up / down process is so simple that altough these are very big softboxes, they can be quickly folded down into one carrying bag for confortable transportation.
- Super Fast Setup with the unique EL folding construction.
- Improved Durability. The new material used in the Litemotiv softboxes is more durable than the Elinchrom Rotalux range. Improved heat resistance allows use with 650w modelling bulbs and enhanced tear resistance ensures the longevity of your Litemotiv.
- More Efficient. The improved design of the Litemotiv fabric is more efficient up to 1/3 stop and provides a beautiful even light distribution. Get the most out of your flash heads with Litemotiv!
- 360° Rotating System
- Double Diffusion Each soft box comes equipped with an inner diffuser and front diffuser. Use both together to create a beautiful soft light source, or remove the front diffuser (or both) to get a different lighting effect.
Compatible with all Elinchrom heads Including the Quadra heads with the addition of an Elinchrom Q-Mount to EL Mount Adapter MkII.
- Compatible with all Profoto heads with the addition of an Elinchrom Profoto Adapter V2.