Elinchrom Skyport Universal Plus Set
The EL-Skyport Universal Plus Set offers simplicity, durability and reliability. Powered by 2.4 GHz bandwidth, this set enables speed lights and other flash brands to be triggered by the EL-Skyport system over 16 frequency channels of 4 groups per channel with the range extended to up to 200 m (656’).
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away.*
- Hotshoe on the receiver to securely attach speedlights.
- Optimise reception by rotating the transmitter.
- 16 different channels (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode) are available.
- Runs on AA batteries (not included), available everywhere.
- Simple to use. All functionalities can be easily adjusted.
- Durable with hotshoe screw lock and robust mechanics thanks to its Swiss design.
- Micro-USB socket for firmware updates.
- 3.5mm sync socket
- Ergonomic design.
*Power adjust available only with compatible Elinchrom heads. Please enquire for more info on compatibility. Note modern Elinchrom flash units have a built-in Skyport Receiver with power adjust capability.
||94.9 x 49.9 x38.3mm (Transmitter) / 93.6 x 49.5 x 41.6mm (Receiver)
||16 (8 in Normal mode / 8 in Speed mode)
||Normal (Limited to native X-Sync), Speed (For digital medium-format cameras)
||Up to 200m
|AF Assist Beam:
||2x AA Battery (per unit)
||Hotshoe, 2.5mm Sync Socket, 3.5mm Sync Socket, Micro USB (Firmware)
||Universal (all cameras with a hot shoe)