Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Lomography Lomo Instant Mini [Sanremo Edition] + 3 Lens Kit
The Lomo'Instant Sanremo is the perfectly sized instant camera to take wherever you go. This camera has a classy, retro brown design and it’s the most creative way to shoot marvellous photos which you can share anywhere.
The Lomo’Instant Camera is ready to capture the perfect instant, in an instant. With three shooting modes – one auto flash and two manual – you can easily capture the magic as it happens no matter where you are or what you are doing. Very easy to use, just leave the camera on auto for a fully fuss-free experience or take advantage of the manual controls and exposure compensation settings when you’re feeling a little adventurous. Cool and customisable, the Lomo’Instant Camera boasts an ultra-advanced lens system ready for the three attachments – fisheye, portrait and close-up lenses.
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night
- Wide-Angle Lens (built-in): This 27mm equivalent wide-angle captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance
- Fisheye Lens Attachment: The Fisheye lens attachment lets you take 170° snapshots
- Portrait Lens Attachment: This versatile 35mm equivalent lens attachment is suitable for shooting both indoors and out. It’s great for portraits as well as street photography and landscape shots
- Close-up Lens: This lens allows a 10-15cm closest focusing distance for striking close-ups