Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 E ED AF-S Nikkor Lens
Meet the most versatile lens in the Z series stable. A powerful mid-range zoom that's indispensable for a wide range of photo and video applications, from landscapes and street photography to full-length and environmental portraits, all with stunning clarity, high resolution and natural bokeh. Elevated by a new Multi-Focus System, next generation lens flare correction and advanced S-Line features and functionality, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S is a must-have lens that marks the sweet spot of performance, precision and optical superiority.
- Ultra-sharp: Superb edge-to-edge performance
- Exceptional close-up performance: Minimum focus distance of 0.38 m
- Advanced optical design: 17 elements in 15 groups with anti-reflective ARNEO and Nano Crystal coatings.
- Customisable control ring: Manual focusing (default), silent aperture control (great for iris transitions during video recording), or exposure compensation
- L-Fn (lens function) button: Assign up to 21 different functions. From AF lock to metering, bracketing, and more. OLED information display panel: quickly confirm aperture, focus distance, exact focal length, and depth of field
- Workhorse: Tough, compact build with extensive sealing to protect from dust and moisture
Striking images. Compelling narratives.
Focus on the story with the professional standard zoom lens that adapts to you. This 24–70mm f/2.8 reveals greater detail, and boasts close-up performance that’s never been seen before in a lens with this focal-length range. You can control shooting parameters directly from the lens. And the tough build readies it for any location.
The wide Z mount and constant f/2.8 rounded 9-blade aperture enable thrilling performance in any light. You get exquisite starbursts. And natural-looking bokeh, which is smoothly graded to the edges of the frame.
Incredible close up
Sharpness is superb—and exceptional at close distances. A minimum focus distance of just 0.38 m throughout the zoom range puts you in control of the frame, from close-up to infinity.
Goodbye lens flare
Even point light sources are rendered in beautiful detail thanks to a design with 17 elements in 15 groups. ARNEO and Nano Crystal coatings combat ghosting and flare caused by light coming from multiple directions.
More light. More freedom.
Reportage. Weddings. Commercial. No matter what you shoot, every component of a scene is rendered with lifelike clarity. Even stars and street lights are reproduced as fine rounded points. And when the story calls for video, you get precise control over depth of field right from the lens.
One lens. Almost any location.
This lens is fully weather-sealed and ready to withstand daily professional use. A fluorine coating repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality.
The zoom and focus rings adjust with just the right amount of torque. The control ring can be used for silent aperture control or exposure compensation.
From AF lock to metering, bracketing, and more. You can assign as many as 21 different functions to the lens’ Fn button.
An OLED information display panel lets you quickly confirm aperture, focus distance, exact focal length, and depth of field right on the lens.