Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Benro S6PRO Video Head with Max Load 6kg
Despite its small size, the S4 PRO is a versatile video head with additional counterbalance. The S4 PRO video head supports up to 8.8 lb./4kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S4 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods.
- 65mm Video Head – The S6PRO is a 65mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) head with continuous tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- 6 Steps of Counterbalance (0-5) – The S6PRO has 6 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- 13.2lb/6kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
- CNC machined camera plate – The S6 PRO includes a CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
Other features include: pan & tilt lock, continuous pan & tilt drag, 6-step counterbalance (0-5), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S6 PRO is +90°/-70°. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S6 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
- S6PRO Video Head
- QR6PRO Camera Plate
- Pan Arm
|Dimensions:||15.5 x 36.5 x 19.5cm|