Over half a century of lighting innovation
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been producing the world’s most portable and durable lighting gear. You can be confident that your Elinchrom gear will stand the test of time, which is why Elinchrom products come with a 3-year warranty when purchased from an official UK reseller such as TFC.
Elinchrom products will be repaired or replaced free of charge if impaired through any manufacturing or material defect within 36 months from the date of delivery. The warranty does not apply to any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident or negligence.
Any issues should be reported to TFC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Warranty:
General Warranty Information
Flash electronics and mechanics
- Consumables such as sync cables, fuses, flash tubes, capacitors, bulbs and batteries (over 500 charge cycles) are not covered by this warranty.
- Used second hand, ex-display or refurbished Elinchrom goods.
- Un-declared transportation damage. To ensure warranty eligibility, damaged packaging and its contents must be examined whilst the carrier is present and signed for as received damaged. This damage must be reported to TFC no later than 24 hours after receiving the package.
- Misuse. This warranty does not cover equipment that has been:
- Misused, including, but not limited to, exceeding the performance capabilities of the product.
- Dismantled, modified, or repaired by an unauthorised Service Agent.
- Used under extreme cold, hot, dusty, or wet/humid conditions.
- Damaged by the incorrect use of third-party accessories or parts.
- Damaged due to exposure to an incorrect mains voltage.
- Subjected to accidental damage including but not limited to being incorrectly stored, dropped, dented or liquid damage.
- Subjected to unsatisfactory operation. No responsibility can be accepted for any damage resulting from the incorrect use of the equipment, nor for any wasted materials, or other consequential loss.
If you have an Elinchrom product outside of warranty that needs repairing, contact email@example.com