Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Benro HD3A 3-Way Pan Head
The popular HD series of 3-Way tripod heads provide more precise camera movement and positioning than ball heads, and now the Benro HD series has been refined, remodelled and offers greater versatility than before.
- Independent Movement in 3 Axes - Allows precise positioning
- Arca-Swiss Compatible QR Plate - Compatible with other heads in the Benro range
- 3 Bubble Levels - Assists in accurate levelling for precision positioning
- Safety Release - Pull & Twist Quick Release Safety System to prevent accidental release
- Ergonomic Handles - Easy to use and comfortable hand grips
There are two major changes to the overall design of the head. The first is that it now includes an Arca-Swiss compatible plate with our Pull/Twist security feature. Many photographers already own tripod kits with heads that are Arca-Swiss compatible so photographers can swap between Ball Heads and 3-Way Heads without needing to change QR plates.
The second upgrade is that the new design now incorporates 3 bubble levels for precise and accurate positioning. Reference scales have also been added to the HD2A and HD3A models so that settings can be easily replicated.
All models offer a side tilt range from -90° / +15°, Front and rear tilt range of -35° / +90° and full 360° rotation. There are three models in the series designed to carry a maximum load of 11 lb / 5kg (HD1A), 17.6 lb / 8kg (HD2A) and 26.4 lb / 12kg (HD3A) respectively.
- HD3A 3-way head
- PU70 Arca-Swiss Style Camera Plate
|Dimensions:||13.5 x 17 x 16.5cm|
|Plate Type:||PU70 Arca-Swiss Style|