Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Benro iFoto 5 Section Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit
They say that the best things come in small packages, and that is definitely the case with the introduction of two Limited Edition iFoto tripod kits. Perfect for photographers who wish to travel with a super compact, yet capable tripod. These iFoto kits feature a detachable leg, which combined with the centre column creates a monopod, making these limited edition tripods the perfect all in one travel combination!
The IFoto is available in two versions, a super lightweight carbon fibre model weighing in at just 1.41kg and a still-fly-weight aluminium version coming in at 1.64kg. Utilising 5 section legs these tripods, including the head fold down to just 36cm long – perfect to pack in your luggage or on your backpack when you head out on your next photographic adventure.
Despite their compact nature both models are capable of supporting up to 8kg of camera equipment, making them suitable for both DSLR and Mirrorless photographers. Both kits come supplied with an interchangeable Arca-compatible Benro IB ball head – a triple action head that in addition to the ball lock features a friction control and independent pan lock.
The legs feature high quality rubber coated twist leg locks for maximum comfort and grip whilst adjusting the tripod height, the leg angles can be adjusted so the tripod can be used at low level and if needed, the centre column can be reversed for ‘ground level’ photography. In addition, both kits come with a set of spiked feet – all supplied in a high quality carrying case.
Utilising the technology and features found on our more expensive, award winning Travel Angel tripods, these iFoto kits are sure to prove popular and sell quickly, so to avoid disappointment make sure you buy your new tripod kit quickly.
- Maximum load capacity of 8kg.
- Includes the IB0 ball head which uses an Arca compatible quick release plate.
- The legs feature twist locks for maximum stability, with one of the legs being detachable to combine with the centre column to create a monopod.
- Comes complete with a high quality carrying case and includes a set of spiked feet.
- Maximum working height of 57.9" 1470mm.
- Maximum height without using the centre column: 116.5cm
- Minimum working height: 35cm
- Folded length: 13.7" 348mm
- Leg sections: 5
- Weight: 3.6lbs 1.64kg