Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Benro Mammoth TMTH44C Carbon Fibre Tripod with WH15 Wildlife Head
For unmatched versatility with uncompromising performance look no further than the Benro WH15 Tripod Kit. Ideal for long lens photography - such as wildlife abd sport, this tripod kit is designed for speed, and won’t weigh you down.
- 8-stop counterbalance – Allows you to dial in the correct tension to counter the weight of your camera / lens combination.
- Supports long lenses up to 15kg.
- Quick Level 75mm Bowl – Quickly adjust your photo or video head with the 75mm bowl.
- Flat base with 3/8” mounting thread – You can attach any standard photo head with a 3/8” thread onto the flat base of the half ball adapter.
- 3 accessory mounts – Three built-in 3/8” accessory mounting holes for adding accessories.
This tripod kit features an innovative two-way head with 8 position counterbalance settings and will support an impressive 15kg. Featuring tilt and pan drag adjustments, you can operate the head smoothly and precisely, and with the heads dual-panoramic function, you can capture panoramic photography on uneven terrain. The handle is ergonomically designed and interchangeable. It can be extended and locked quickly and easily, and by unscrewing the handle and attaching a phone clip - it converts into a selfie stick. The arca swiss style plate with quick release clamp lock knob allows you to swap out your equipment quickly + easily and use it as a photo or video head. The built-in accessory mount allows for additional attachments.
This WH15 kit includes the Mammoth TMTH44C tripod - a 4-section carbon fiber tripod perfect for heavy loads. This tripod features a 75mm flat based leveling ball and its innovative modular design easily adapts to your support preferences. For more details on the Mammoth tripod, check out the product video.
Never miss a moment, with the WH15 Birding Tripod Kit from Benro.
|Attachment (Top):||3/8" Male Type Thread|
|Max Tube Diameter:||36.2mm|
|Leg Lock Type:||Twi|