Broncolor Para 133 HR Kit without Adapter
The apex zone of Para 133 HR is made of a special heat-resistant material. This enables continuous lighting at up to a maximum of 2000 W output.
It is not just the form and size of Para that impresses, but above all their unique light quality and phenomenal light output.
Para is not a conventional light shaper, but rather an independent lighting system: various sizes of reflector are available; the position of the lamp is always central, on the axis of the reflector; the angle influences the character of the light; the range includes three diffusers with different densities as well as honeycomb grids.
- Allowed max. power continuous light: 2000 W
- F-stop at 3 m (9 8/10 ft) distanced (HMI FT1600), focused 11 4/10
- F-stop at 10 m (32 8/10 ft) distanced (HMI FT1600), focused 4 4/10
- Lux at 3 m (9 8/10 ft) distance (HMI FT1600), focused: 24500 lx
- Lux at 10 m (32 8/10 ft) distance (HMI FT1600), focused: 3500 lx
- Silver inside coating
- Dimensions open (without stand) Ø 120 x 77 cm (30 x 47”)
- Dimensions closed Ø 102 x 20 cm (8 x 40")
- Weigt 6.9 kg (15.2 lbs)
What's in the box?
1x Para 133 HR reflector
4x suspension cable for Para
1x safety cable
1x focusing device for Para 88/133
1x focusing tube F133
1x tilt head to Para 88-222
1x Flash Bag 2 without inlay
1x Accessory Bag
1x mounting instructions