Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS III USM White Lens
A favourite lens with professional photographers: fast, flexible and built for any assignment
The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM offers a versatile focal range with a wide aperture that allows for outstanding image quality. The wide aperture allows you to isolate subjects with beautiful bokeh filled backgrounds.
- Versatile 70-200mm zoom range
- f/2.8-32 aperture range
- 8-bladed diaphragm
- 3.5-stop Image Stabilizer
- 1.2m closest focus
- Durable weatherproof construction
- Flourine coating reduces impact of water drops and dirt on front of the lens
- Super Spectra antireflex treatment eliminates reflections
- Fluorite lenses available in the lens can correct colour defects and ensure high resolution and contrast images
- 9-leaf circular aperture (enhances bokeh effect)
- Newly developed firmware for faster speed and accuracy and fast auto focus
The essential telephoto lens for professional photography
A modern classic: this fast-aperture telephoto zoom lens is a favourite with photographers in virtually every genre. It’s now even better in bright light, and engineered to perform in the most challenging conditions.
Enjoy extra creative control
The lens’s f/2.8 maximum aperture makes it easy to emphasise pin-sharp subjects against a smooth out-of-focus background.
Low light? No problem
A 3.5-stop Image Stabilizer guards against camera shake. A fast f/2.8 aperture lets in twice as much light as an f/4 lens
Superb image quality
Fluorite and UD optics deliver high contrast and excellent resolution. Improved lens coatings combat ghosting and flare.
Built to exacting standards
Protective seals guard against dust and moisture and fluorine-coated front and rear elements are easy to clean.
Fast, near silent autofocus
A ring-type USM motor focuses with amazing speed. Make manual adjustments at any time, just by turning the focus ring.
The L-series is Canon's flagship professional lens range, representing the best in precision-designed EF optics. L-series lenses combine superior performance with superlative handling, and are resistant to dust and moisture.