Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Canon EOS R10 & RF-S 18-150mm Lens Kit
Whether you need a DSLR upgrade, or are exploring photo and video, the EOS R10 is a great hybrid camera for your next creative steps. The included RF-S 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM lens provides a huge zoom range, making it great for lots of different subjects, and delivers amazing quality. This APS-C EOS R-System mirrorless camera captures photos at up to 15 fps with its mechanical shutter (or up to 23 fps with a silent electronic shutter) revealing extraordinary detail with 24.2 megapixels – great for travel. Choose between super-quality 4K/30p video (oversampled from 6K) or fluid 4K /60p³ for smooth motion. For hybrid shooting with photos or video, deep-learning Dual Pixel CMOS AF II focusing keeps everything sharp. Low light is no problem thanks to a max ISO 32,000 sensitivity. The EOS R10 is great for content creators – able to capture, stream and share.
- Shooting moving subjects is easy, wherever they are in the frame, thanks to our renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II focusing system. It’s been programmed using deep-learning AI to recognise people, animals and vehicles
- The included RF-S 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM lens is highly versatile, with a big zoom range that covers landscapes, portraits, close-ups and much more – it’s the perfect travel companion. STM focusing is lightning fast when shooting photos, and silky smooth when capturing video
- Capture split-second moments perfectly with high-speed continuous shooting at 15 fps – or 23 fps using the EOS R10’s silent electronic shutter – all with simultaneous AF and AE to make sure every frame looks its best
- A 24.2-megapixel sensor captures exquisite detail, even in low light, with a wide dynamic range and a max sensitivity of ISO 32,000 (expandable to ISO 51,200)
- Part of the EOS R family, this APS-C upgrade gives lenses a narrower field of view than they would have on a full-framecamera, taking you closer to distant subjects, such as wildlife and sport, with increased reach
- Tell the complete story with superb 4K video footage, captured with the same hybrid camera you use for photos. For the best quality, use the EOS R10’s 4K/30p mode, which oversamples 6K sensor data, or try the 4K/60p mode for silky smooth motion
- Share content with your followers quickly and easily using built-in Wi-Fi. Link the camera to your smartphone or connect directly to Wi-Fi for uploads to cloud storage via image.canon
- Light and compact at just 429g, and measuring 122.5 x 87.8 x 83.4mm, the EOS R10 is perfect for travel photography
- This Canon APS-C mirrorless camera is so easy to use you’ll find it hard to put down. A guided user interface helps beginners, while customisable controls let you shoot in your own way
Stay focused on the subject
Track subjects accurately, keeping them pin-sharp, with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II. It’s programmed with deep-learning AI to recognise people, animals and vehicles, wherever they are in the frame.
Turn fleeting moments into lifelong memories
Photograph fast-moving subjects with high-speed bursts of images, freezing them in time to reveal unseen detail. The EOS R10 can shoot continuously at 15fps or bursts up to 23/30fps with its silent electronic shutter.
Video and photos from the same hybrid camera
4K/30p footage from the EOS R10 looks simply superb – it’s captured by oversampling 6K sensor data, and the results need to be seen to be believed. 4K 60p footage3, as well as Full-HD at up to 120p, can also be captured.
Get close and fill the frame
The EOS R10’s APS-C sized sensor gives 1.6x more telephoto reach than the same focal length lens on a full-frame camera. Great for finding details in landscapes when travelling or getting close to local wildlife.
Connected to the world
Wherever you are, the EOS R10 helps get your content where it needs to be. Upload straight from the camera to the canon.image cloud with Wi-Fi, or connect to your smartphone for sharing to social media.
Panoramic shot mode
Stunning photos covering a huge angle can be shot quickly and easily using the EOS R10’s Panoramic Shot mode. The camera combines the images shot as the camera is panned, merging them to create the final panoramic result. Photographers can choose the direction of movement – up, down, left or right – and, although any RF, RF-S, EF or EF-S lens can be used, those with built-in optical IS will reduce any blurring that comes from camera movement.
In-camera depth compositing
When depth of field is limited, for example when shooting up close, the EOS R10 lets photographers extend and control the zone of sharpness by shooting multiple images at different focus distances and then merging these using in-camera depth compositing. The results of the merge can be seen immediately, so users can get the perfect outcome.
image.canon cloud RAW processing
Raw files from the EOS R10 can be processed in the image.canon cloud for the ultimate in image quality. More advanced noise and moire reduction results in more natural-looking JPEG and HEIF image files.