Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 First Studio Kit
- 1x D-Lite RX 4 Head: A popular and powerful strobe, delivering 400 Ws of lighting power.
- 1x Cliplock Stand 88-235cm: Ensure stability and safety for your lighting setup.
- 1x Skyport Plus Transmitter: Wirelessly trigger the strobe from any camera for seamless control.
- 1x Rotalux Go Recta Softbox 55x75cm: Versatile softbox for various applications, with included grid for precise light control.
- 1x Rotalux Go Adapter for Elinchrom: Attach your softbox to a range of Elinchrom lights, including the D-Lite RX 4.
Does not include 16cm reflector.
Discover Your Full Photography Potential with the Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 First Studio Kit
Embark on your photography journey or elevate your content creation with the Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 First Studio Kit. This carefully curated kit equips you with the essential tools needed to ignite your career and bring your creative vision to life.
The star of the kit is the popular Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 strobe, offering an impressive 400 Ws of power. This investment in your craft will support you throughout your career, delivering reliable and exceptional lighting performance. With the included Elinchrom Transmitter Plus, you can wirelessly trigger the strobe from any camera, providing seamless control and flexibility.
Recognising the significance of light shaping, the kit includes the versatile Rotalux Go Recta Softbox measuring 55 x 75 cm. This modifier enhances your photography in various applications, whether it’s portraitures or food photography. The softbox provides a beautiful and even light distribution, while the included grid brings back shadows, offering precise control when needed.
To ensure stability and safety, the kit includes an adjustable stand ranging from 88 cm to 235cm. This reliable support system guarantees secure holding of the lighting kit, giving you peace of mind to focus on your creative process.
The D-Lite RX range offers unique features and no compromise on quality!
The D-Lite RX 4 is a simple, easy-to-use unit for anyone who wishes to get started with flash photography. This lightweight but powerful studio strobe delivers the power of eight standard speed lights, and includes in-built Skyport radio triggering and power control. With a power range of 24Ws to 400Ws this head is perfect for portrait photography, taking pictures of larger groups. This head features a flash duration of 1/800s (t0.5) and offers extremely accurate exposure and colour consistency every shot.
- Built-in Skyport radio receiver for triggering and power control with a Skyport Transmitter (not included)
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Intelligent fan cooling
- Proportionally adjustable modelling lamp
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with Elinchrom light shapers (excluding Quadra range)
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft for centrally fitting umbrellas or the EL Deflectors
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)