Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Elinchrom Skyport Bridge - The Key to Open the Elinchrom Studio World
The Elinchrom Bridge module is necessary to make the Elinchrom Studio software function.
Control your Setup. Simplify your workflow.
Control enabled Elinchrom units from your computer with the Elinchrom Studio software and the Elinchrom Bridge module to simplify your workflow.
Redesigned from scratch, photographers can now control their Elinchrom lighting setup in the easiest and fastest way. Keep an overview of your lighting setup from the dashboard and quickly access each units' most important settings even when they are out of reach. Any custom setup can be saved and reloaded when needed, saving you time for your next shoot.
The Elinchrom Studio software is designed to streamline your studio workflow and create a cohesive and easy Elinchrom ecosystem.
Control enabled Elinchrom units from your computer
- Control enabled Elinchrom units from your computer to simplify your workflow.
- Keep an overview of your lighting setup from the dashboard.
- Quickly access each unit's settings even when they are out of reach.
- Save custom setups, saving you set up time for your next shoot.
- Control up to 20 Units
- Control individually or simultaneously (power, modelling lamp, sound, etc.)
- 20 Frequencies available
- 4 Groups with dedicated colors
- Change unit group by drag and drop
- User friendly name
- Save all unit settings and reload them when required
- Signal strength indication
- Firmware indicator to inform if a new update is available
- Firmware update available right from the software (only ELC for the moment)
- D-Lite RX One/2/4*
- BRX 250/500*
- ELC 125/500 TTL
- ELC Pro HD 500/1000
- ELB 400
- ELB 500 TTL
- ELB 1200
*User-friendly name not available
Note: The older Skyport USB RX module is not compatible with the new Elinchrom Studio software.