Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Hi-Sync & HSS & TTL Just Work Seamlessly.
Using an ELB 1200 or ELB 400 with Hi-Sync synchronisation or an ELB 500 TTL with HSS, the Skyport Transmitter Pro will detect automatically which mode to select. Plus, seamlessly combine an ELB 1200 or 400 with an ELB 500 TTL in the same setup is in manual mode.
- TTL mode - ”Point and shoot” in tricky light conditions or for an initial exposure to start with.
- Hi-Sync Technology - Enables synchronisation beyond the normal X-Sync of your DSLR, up to a 1/8000s
- HSS Technology - Enables synchronisation optimised for consistency beyond the normal X-Sync of your DSLR, up to a 1/8000s
- ODS (Overdrive Sync) - Finetune Hi-Sync for optimised exposure at high shutter speeds. Optimise in 0.1ms increments from 0.1ms to 5.0ms.
- Visual Control - Enables control of your lighting setup of up to 10 Elinchrom units
- Large LCD Display - With unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings, allows wasy navigation of functions, frequency channels, and head settings.
- Secure Hotshoe - High build quality with sure-lock mounting foot
- Improved Range - Up to 200m (656ft.) outdoors and 60m (196ft.) indoors.
- Full EL Compatibility - Hi-Sync and setting control available on all Elinchrom heads with EL-Skyport capability
- Two Shooting Modes - "Normal" or "Speed", with each mode indicated by a different screen colour.
- Three Sync Modes - "Standard", "Hi-Sync" and "Second Curtain (Canon Only)"
- 20 Channels & 4 Groups - Available in both Normal mode and Speed mode (40 channels combined)
- AF Illuminator
- Firmware Updates - Via USB port to ensure compatibility with future cameras
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (not included)
The Elinchrom Skyport Pro Transmitter is currently available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus / Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax
*For the full list of compatible Elinchrom flash units and compatible cameras please click HERE
What is "Hi-Sync" (HS)?
Hi-Sync is the exclusive Elinchrom technology that goes beyond the X-Sync of your compatible DSLR camera*. With this technology you can now sync your DSLR camera with any Skyport compatible Elinchrom unit up to 1/8000s shutter speed. With this technology you will be able to freeze action, darken backgrounds and overpower the sun at small apertures, and blur backgrounds at wide apertures without over exposure. The new ODS (Over Drive Sync) enables users to fine tune the Skyport plus HS transmitter’s trigger signal to optimize exposure at high shutter speeds while gaining up to 2 more f-stops of light.
In addition to this, Elinchrom’s most advanced Skyport ever gives you the ability to control and visualise the power and modelling bulb levels of up to 10 EL units directly from your transmitter. The large LCD display and easy to use navigation menu, makes this an intuitive and informative system to speed up your work flow.
The Skyport HS has 20 frequency channels that can be used for either Normal or Speed mode. The transmitter attaches easily and securely to the hotshoe with its one-touch quick-lock mechanism, and is powered by 2x AA batteries (not included). It also features an integrated AF Illuminator for faster focusing and a mini-USB socket for firmware updates. Users can instantly distinguish what sync mode they are in as the backlit display glows green for normal sync mode, and red for speed sync mode.
The new Skyport HS boasts a range of up to 656ft (200m) outdoors, and up to 196ft (60m) indoors. It is compatible with all existing Elinchrom Skyport units, as well as all Elinchrom heads with in-built Skyport, and all other Elinchrom heads when used with an Elinchrom Skyport Receiver.
The Skyport HS is the first in a long list of exciting engineering collaborations with design partner, Phottix and allows Skyport to boast the best quality, reliability and range ever available.