Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Hi-Sync & HSS & TTL Just Work Seamlessly.
Enter a new world of possibilities with the Elinchrom Skyport Transmitter Pro. Featuring everything you need in a single transmitter, including TTL (Through The Lens) for Elinchrom ONE, ELB 500 TTL and ELC TTL.
Whether you are shooting High-Speed Sync (HSS) on Elinchrom’s newer flash units such as ELB 500 TTL and ELC TTL, or Hi-Sync (HS) with an ELB 1200, ELB 400 or Quadra, the Skyport Transmitter Pro will detect automatically and seamlessly synchronise all compatible Elinchrom flashes up to 1/8000s. With this technology, you will be able to freeze action, darken backgrounds and overpower the sun at small apertures, and blur backgrounds at wide apertures without overexposure. The ODS (Over Drive Sync) feature enables users to fine-tune Hi-Sync by tweaking the Skyport Pro Transmitter’s trigger signal to optimise exposure at high shutter speeds.
Elinchrom’s Most Advanced Skyport Ever
The Skyport Transmitter Pro gives you the ability to control and visualise the power and modelling bulb levels of up to 10 EL units directly from your transmitter. The large LCD and easy-to-use navigation menu make this an intuitive and informative system to speed up your workflow.
The Skyport Pro has 20 frequency channels that can be used in either Normal or Speed mode. The transmitter attaches easily and securely to a camera’s hot shoe via its one-touch quick-lock mechanism, powered by 2x AA batteries (not included). It also features an integrated AF Illuminator for faster focusing and a mini-USB socket for firmware updates. Users can instantly distinguish what sync mode they are in as the backlit display glows green for normal sync mode and red for speed sync mode.
The new Skyport Pro boasts a range of up to 656ft (200m) outdoors and up to 196ft (60m) indoors. It is compatible with all existing Elinchrom Skyport units as well as all Elinchrom heads with in-built Skyport and any third-party flash heads such as Bowens, Godox and Profoto (features limited) with the addition of an Elinchrom Skyport Receiver.
- TTL mode - Point and shoot in tricky light conditions or for initial exposure, then Manual Lock for creative flexibility
- Hi-Sync & HSS technology - Enables synchronisation beyond the normal X-Sync of your DSLR, up to a 1/8000s
- ODS (Overdrive Sync) - Finetune Hi-Sync for optimised exposure at high shutter speeds. Optimise in 0.1ms increments from 0.1ms to 5.0ms
- Visual Control - Enables simple control of your lighting setup of up to 10 Elinchrom units
- Large LCD – With a unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings, easy navigation of functions, frequency channels, and head settings
- Secure Hot Shoe - High build quality with sure-lock mounting foot
- Improved Range - Up to 200m (656ft) outdoors and 60m (196ft) indoors.
- Two Shooting Modes - Normal or Speed mode, each indicated by a different screen colour
- Three Sync Modes - Standard, HS/HSS (auto-detected) and Second Curtain (Canon Only)
- 20 Channels & 4 Groups - Available in both Normal mode and Speed mode (40 channels combined)
- AF Illuminator
- Firmware Updates - Via USB port to ensure compatibility with future cameras
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (not included)
The Elinchrom Skyport Pro Transmitter is currently available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus / Panasonic, Fujifilm., Pentax
*For the full list of compatible Elinchrom flash units and compatible cameras please click HERE
|Size:||84.1 x 68.3 x 58.5mm|
|Sync Modes:||Normal, Hi-Sync / HSS, 2nd Curtain|
|Flash Modes:||Manual (Standard), Manual (Speed), TTL|
|Range:||Up to 200m|
|AF Assist Beam:||Yes|
|Power Source:||2x AA Battery|
|Connection:||Hotshoe, Mini-USB, 2.5mm|