Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Elinchrom Skyport Receiver Plus
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus offers simplicity, durability and reliability. Powered by 2.4 GHz bandwidth, the receiver enables speedlights and other flash brands to be triggered by the EL-Skyport system over 16 frequency channels of 4 groups per channel with the range extended to up to 200 m (656’).
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away*.
- Hotshoe to securely attach speedlights.
- 16 different channels (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode) are available.
- Runs on AA batteries (not included), available everywhere.
- Simple to use. All functionalities can be easily adjusted.
- Durable with hotshoe screw lock and robust mechanics thanks to its Swiss design.
- Micro-USB socket for firmware updates.
- 3.5mm sync socket
- Ergonomic design.
*Power adjust available only with compatible Elinchrom heads. Please enquire for more info on compatibility. Note all modern Elinchrom flash units feature built-in Skyport Receiver with power adjust capability.
|Size:||93.6 x 49.5 x 41.6mm (Receiver)|
|Channels:||16 (8 in Normal mode / 8 in Speed mode)|
|Sync Modes:||Normal (Limited to native X-Sync), Speed (For digital medium-format cameras)|
|Range:||Up to 200m|
|AF Assist Beam:||No|
|Power Source:||2x AA Battery|
|Connection:||Hotshoe, 3.5mm Sync Socket, Micro USB (Firmware)|
|Compatibility:||Universal (most flash units)|