Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Elinchrom Skyport Transmitter Plus
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus offers simplicity, durability and reliability. Powered by 2.4 GHz bandwidth, the transmitter enables remote control - on all RX, ELC and ELB units - and triggering capabilities over 16 frequency channels of 4 groups per channel with the range extended to up to 200 m (656’).
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away.
- Optimize reception by rotating the transmitter.
- 16 different channels (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode) are available - 6 for legacy units and 10 for newer units such as ELC Pro HD and ELB 400.
- The flash power per group can be quickly increased or decreased.
- Runs on AA batteries (not included), available everywhere.
- Simple to use. All functionalities can be easily adjusted.
- Durable with robust mechanics thanks to its Swiss design.
|Size:||94.9 x 49.9 x38.3mm (Transmitter)|
|Channels:||16 (8 in Normal mode / 8 in Speed mode)|
|Sync Modes:||Normal (Limited to native X-Sync), Speed (For digital medium-format cameras)|
|Range:||Up to 200m|
|AF Assist Beam:||No|
|Power Source:||2x AA Battery|
|Connection:||Hotshoe, 3.5mm Sync Socket, Micro USB (Firmware)|
|Compatibility:||Universal (all cameras with a hot shoe)|