Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Fujifilm GF 120mm F4.0 R LM OIS WR Lens
The GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro is a mid-telephoto macro lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. Brass mount has been adopted for the strength. This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- Mid-telephoto Macro Lens - with a 95mm focal length (35mm format equivalent)
- High image quality - The lens construction of 14 elements in 9 groups (including 3 ED lens) delivers high resolution images with minimal aberration thanks to the floating focus system
- Fast, silent autofocus - A floating focus system with two linear motors drives the autofocus lens group for a fast, silent AF performance
- Image Stabilisation - A 5.0-stop* image stabilizer inspires confidence when shooting hand held.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation and fluorine coating
- Operation - The aperture ring has a C position, allowing you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.