Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Fujifilm GF 23mm F4.0 R LM WR Lens
The FUJINON GF23mmF4 R LM WR has a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, sharp depiction power as if looking at an actual landscape is achieved. It features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and is capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as a professional work tool.
GF lenses achieve ultra-high resolution and are capable of supporting further enhancement in future. Utilizing the knowledge cultivated through the development of the XF lenses, GF lenses are Fujifilm's finest class of lenses and were designed by amassing various technologies of Fujifilm. They are designed to fully unlock performance potential of the GFX 50S.
- Super Wide Angle Lens - with an 18mm focal length (35mm format equivalent)
- High image quality - The lens construction of 15 elements in 12 groups (including 1 Super ED and 3 ED lens) suppresses distortion despite being a super wide-angle lens with a 99.9° angle of view, achieving high resolution performance all the way to the edge.
- Fast, quiet autofocus - By adopting an inner focusing AF system to lighten the weight of the focus lens, and using a linear motor to drive the lens elements, fast and quiet AF is achieved, allowing for comfortable shooting.
- Nano GI Coating - which targets incident light entering the lens from diagonal angles due to the nature of the super wide-angle lens. Despite being a super wide-angle lens, the occurrence of ghosting and flare is effectively suppressed.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation.
- Operation - The aperture ring has a C position, allowing you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.