Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4.0 R LM WR Lens
The FUJINON GF32-64mm F4 R LM WR is a standard zoom lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. Brass mount has been adopted for the strength. This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- Standard zoom lens - with a 21-51mm focal range. (35mm format equivalent)
- High image quality - lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens) delivers images comparable to a prime lens with stunning image quality.
- Fast silent autofocus - The inner focusing mechanism uses a linear motor for fast, silent autofocusing.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
- Operation - The aperture ring has a C position, allowing you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.