Fujifilm XF 2.0x Teleconverter Lens WR
- High-performance teleconverter
- Great for wildlife, sports and subjects at a distance
- Extends focal length by 2x of original lens
- XF100-400mm = 200-800mm F9-11
- Construction of 9 elements in 5 groups
- For use with Fuji X-mount lenses / CSCs
- Weather and dust resistant
High image quality design which maintains the optical performance of the original lens
- Construction of 9 elements in 5 groups maintains the optical performance of the original lens.
- By using the optimal image quality parameters for the overall characteristics of the original lens and 2x teleconverter, excellent imaging performance with great aberration suppression is still achieved.
- The aperture becomes two f-stops higher when the teleconverter is mounted, and the camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length.
- Phase detection AF is still available when using the XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted.
- Contrast Detection AF is still available when using the XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted.
- Accurate focusing at super-telephoto focal lengths with shallow depth of field is possible thanks to the AF performed by the image sensor, thanks to the ‘Live View’ feature on the cameras.
The optical image stabilization performance
- The camera’s optical image stabilization performance is unaffected by the addition of the teleconverter CIPA guidelines, at telephoto end.
Weather and dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
- Using the teleconverter with a weather-resistant camera, such as the FUJIFILM X-T1 or X-Pro2 mirrorless digital camera and the FUJINON XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR or FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens does not affect the weather resistance of the system.
High-grade subtle appearance
- The teleconverter’s high grade metal exterior has been designed with the X system in mind. When attached to a compatible FUJINON lens, the two products appear as one single lens.