LED desktop colour assessment lamp
This GrafiLite-2 (CCON470) replaces the original GrafiLite CCON450 and CCON460 models.
View prints and colour swatches in standardised lighting conditions, day or night, with the LED GrafiLite-2 powered by professional quality CRI 95+ LED ClearSun® Technology. This compact space-saving desk lamp with a neutral grey viewing mat is ideal for desktop colour selection, assessment and matching.
- Three colour temperature settings: natural daylight (5,000°k), store light (4,000°k), home light (2,700°k)
- Dimmer switch function: three illumination intensities for each temperature
- Professional quality illumination CRI: 95+
- Includes neutral grey viewing mat (A4)
- Integrated desk clock/thermometer and convenient USB port
- AC 100-240V – UK/Euro universal plug
- When closed: 31cm height with 8cm x 7cm base
- When open: 31cm x 25cm x 7cm
- Neutral Grey Mat: A4
- Distance from LED illumination to tabletop: 30cm
- Soft proofing – compare prints to the digital image on a calibrated computer screen for image retouching – select daylight illumination and set the dimmer function to correspond with your calibrated monitors brightness level.
- Print assessment – bright daylight balanced 5,000°k illumination with 95+ CRI quality for checking proof against a reference swatch or final print.
- Colour reference selection – select colour swatches or samples, considering them under a choice of three illumination temperatures.
- Check accuracy of product or fabric colour matching under daylight 5,000°k and consider the effects under office/store light and home light conditions.