AJs Quarter Apple Box - 12" x 2" x 20" (305mm x 51mm x 508mm)
Apple boxes are often a staple low-tech tool for use in any photographic and production studio. They can be used to prop up items in a shoot, level off items, as well as to sit or stand on. You can even nail wall plates to them to hold low-level lighting heads.
Available in four sizes: Full (8" x 12" x 20"), Half (4" x 12" x 20"), Quarter (2" x 12" x 20"), and one Eighth (1" x 12" x 20").
Designed and manufactured locally by a family-run business, these boxes are precision made from high-quality 12mm birch plywood. Not only are these Apple Boxes biscuit jointed, but they are nailed and bonded to provide what we hope is a premium quality product with 2mm rounded edges both top and bottom for safety and comfort.
- Quality 12mm Birch Plywood
- Locally designed and made (all in the UK)
- Biscuit jointed, nailed, and bonded for superior strength
- Inner Stay-Bar for extra Strength and Rigidity
- 2mm Rounded Edge for Safety and Comfort
- Smart, clean design
- Made in the UK