Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Manfrotto 2-Section Double Articulated Arm with Camera Attachment
Excellent performance: robustness, lightness and versatility... these are the features of the new double articulated arm range. The 396 family has been developed to provide greater robustness than the 196 range and to support heavier loads (upto 5kg), though keeping versatility thanks to its extendable sliding arm system (extends upto 625mm), further enhanced by its quick lock system.
The new bottom attachment adds to the strength and versatility of the 396, with a spigot that combines both a hexagonal part (for anti-rotation fixing to the Superclamp system) and a universal adapter section (for fitting to a wide range of stands, clamps and accessories). The top attachment is provided with a camera bracket with 16mm spigot and camera attachment, while the bottom attachment is provided with a double-anchored 16mm hexagonal/universal spigot.
- Double articulated arms, to support loads up to 5Kg (11lb)
- Very lightweight, weighs 0,64 Kg (1,4lb)
- Two sections articulated arm, max length 62,5cm (24,6in)
- Sliding extension allow for flexible positioning.
- Supplied with camera bracket