Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nanlite Forza 300 Mark II Daylight LED Spot Light
The Nanlite Forza 300 II LED Spotlight is as remarkably compact and lightweight yet delivers 69400 Lux (6447.4 fc) at 1 meter with the included reflector. It was built for professional production with durable construction, control options for Bluetooth, 2.4G, and DMX/RDM, a glass-protected COB, a fully redesigned yoke, and a Control Unit that can run on AC or side-mounted V-Mount batteries (sold separately). It has a highly accurate CRI rating of 96 and a TLCI of 97, and lets you easily adjust the green-to-magenta shift by +/- 80, which is made possible by its W(RG) LED source.
- COMPACT POWERHOUSE - Control Unit is 37% smaller, fanless, gets 30% more battery life, can run on 1 battery, and provides a formidable amount of output: 69400 Lux, 6447.4 fc at 1 meter
- G/M ADJUSTMENT - Provides the extremely useful ability to adjust green-to-magenta shift by +/- 80, made possible by the W(RG) LED light source
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL - Bluetooth for direct control with the free NANLINK app for iOS & Android, locking ports for DMX/RDM, intuitive built-in controls, 2.4G for the WS-RC-C2 Remote Control and WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (both sold separately)
- NEXT-GEN ADVANCEMENTS - Forza 300 II was fully redesigned: 9 dBA quieter, included power and head cables are substantially longer, quick-release clamp is durable and versatile
- TRUST WHAT YOU SEE - Nanlite users praise the beautiful light our fixtures produce first and foremost, but the light from Forza 300 II doesn't just look good—it's accurate. With a CRI of 96 and TLCI of 97, you won't waste time in post fixing colour issues.
This is the second-generation of this fixture and it's been improved in every regard. The Control Unit is 37% smaller, it gets 30% more battery life (batteries sold separately), it can run on a single V-Mount battery, and it doesn’t have a fan. The included cables are substantially longer: 19.8 feet (6 m) for the power cable, 9.8 feet (3 m) for the head cable, and even longer head cables are available separately. It's compatible with a vast number of Bowens Mount light modifiers, including Nanlite's own offerings. A useful 55° reflector is included, and with the FL-20G Fresnel (sold separately), output increases to 197000 Lux (18301.9 fc) at 1 meter.
The upgraded yoke allows 360° rotation and is curved to provide greater tilting range for large modifiers. A stepless, one-sided lock allows easy positioning, and an umbrella mount gives you more light-shaping options. The head fan is 9 dBA quieter and has 4 modes: Smart, Full Speed, Low Speed, and Off for absolute silence. A redesigned padded carrying case with improved cushioning safely holds everything. A USB port allows firmware updates that will add new features in the future, and it can supply power to wireless DMX receivers (sold separately).
The Forza 300 II provides a substantial amount of output from a head that weighs only 6.3 lbs (2.88 kg) and is just 12.9 x 8.9 x 4.8" in size.
Trust What You See
Users praise our beautiful quality of light first and foremost, but Forza 300 II doesn't just look good—it's accurate. With a CRI of 96 and a TLCI of 97, you won't waste time in post-production fixing colour issues.
App and DMX Control
You can fully control Forza 300 II with your phone through Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android. 2.4G lets you use the WS-RC-C2 Remote (sold separately) or the WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (sold separately) for larger setups. Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control.
When you mix with ambient light and other fixtures, adjusting the green-to-magenta shift lets the 300 II perfectly match. This is also useful when you want to achieve a specific look, but you need to tweak the colour to get there. It's rare for a spotlight to have this feature, but you get it in Forza 300 II.
Improvements All Around
Control Unit has easy-access, side-mount battery plates, an easy-to-read OLED screen, intuitive on-board controls with a Lock button, and all cables attach to the top so it can rest on surfaces when in use. The quick-release clamp is durable, easy to use, and fits round or square stands and trusses. 11 effects can be customised and saved as new presets in the NANLINK app.
Decades of Focus
This point-source light was made by a company that's been solely focused on LED lights for video production and photography for over 30 years. All of this experience is evident in the Forza 300 II.
- 1x Forza 300 II LED Spotlight
- 1x Control Unit with V-Mount Plates
- 1x Head Cable 9.10-feet (3 m)
- 1x Power Cable 19.8-feet (6 m)
- 1x RF-BM 55-Degree Bowens Mount Reflector
- 1x ASCPQRFZ Quick-Release Stand Clamp
- 1x AS-CAP-BW-B COB Protective Cap
- 1x Padded Carrying Bag
- 1x DMX Reference Guide
- 1x User Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty