Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nanlite Forza 60 Mark II Daylight LED Spot Light
The Nanlite Forza 60 II LED Spotlight is small enough to fit in one hand, yet powerful enough to provide 17620 Lux (1637 fc) of 5600K daylight-balanced light at 1 meter with the included reflector. It's ready for professional production with a durable build quality, control options for Bluetooth, 2.4G, and DMX/RDM, a protected glass-covered COB light source, a compact AC adapter and the ability to efficiently run on a V-Mount battery or NP-F batteries with the included FORZA60BH handgrip (a V-Mount handgrip is sold separately). You can have complete confidence in its performance as the 60 II has a highly accurate CRI rating of 95 and a TLCI of 98.
- SMALL YET MIGHTY - Providing the highest quality of light while being as compact and lightweight as possible, Forza 60 II is built tough to perform flawlessly day after day. It's powerfully bright and small enough for tight spaces.
- TRUST WHAT YOU SEE - Nanlite users praise our beautiful light first and foremost, but the Forza 60 II doesn't just look good—it's accurate. With a CRI of 95 and TLCI of 98, you won't waste time in post fixing colour issues.
- APP & DMX CONTROL - You can fully control Forza 60 II with your phone through Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android. It also has wireless 2.4G control options and a locking metal DMX/RDM port for advanced control.
- NEXT-GEN ADVANCEMENTS - Runs up to 28.5% longer on battery power with the included handgrip (batteries sold separately). Built-in fan is 10 dBA quieter and can be turned off.
- UNLIMITED CREATIVITY - Included Bowens adapter provides compatibility with a vast number of modifiers. Works with the FORZAFMPA19 / 36 Projection Attachment (sold separately) for powerful control over shaping and cutting light.
This is the second-generation of this model and it features improvements across the board, such as providing up to 28.5% longer battery run-times, and a fan that's 10 dBA quieter. A useful 45° mini reflector is included, and an entire ecosystem of other FM-Mount modifiers are available, like the FORZA60FL11 Fresnel (sold separately), which increases output to 41580 Lux (3863 fc). The included Bowens adapter provides an umbrella mount and makes the 60 II compatible with a vast number of light-shaping options. A padded carrying case is included as well, and it comfortably holds everything. A USB port allows you to update the firmware to add new features in the future, and it also supplies 5V1A of power for wireless DMX receivers (sold separately) or other devices.
Compact and Professional
Every Forza instrument provides the highest quality of light while being as compact and lightweight as possible. They're built tough to perform flawlessly at demanding shoots, day after day. Forza 60 II is bright enough for a multitude of uses, and small enough for tight spaces and to hide behind in-frame objects.
Trust What You See
Nanlite users praise the beautiful quality of light our fixtures produce first and foremost. Light from the Forza 60 II doesn't just look good—it's accurate. With a CRI of 95 and a TLCI of 98, you won't waste time in post-production trying to fix colour issues.
App and DMX Control
You can fully control Forza 60 II with your phone through Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android. A locking metal port makes DMX/RDM control possible with the CBDMX35C12 Adapter Cable (sold separately). Built-in 2.4G lets you use the WS-RC-C2 Remote Control (sold separately) or the WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (sold separately) for larger setups.
Forza 60 II provides a more efficient use of battery power: it gets up to 90 mins at 100% brightness on 2x NP-F970 batteries (up from 70 mins) and 120 mins at 100% on 1x 14.8V 160WH V-Mount battery (up from 110 mins). Batteries sold separately.
Quiet On Set
The notably quiet built-in fan can be turned off when absolute silence is needed. The easy-to-use controls, including a new Mode button, can be locked to avoid unwanted changes. 11 built-in effects can be customised and saved as presets in the NANLINK app.
The FM Mount on Forza 60 II is compatible with the FORZAFMPA 19 / 36 Projection Attachment (sold separately), which gives you powerful control over shaping and cutting light. It's also compatible with the popular FM-Mount softboxes, and the included Bowens adapter enables compatibility with an enormous number of modifiers.
Decades of Focus
This is the second generation of this popular instrument with refinements and upgrades that make it even more useful. It's made by a company that's been focused on manufacturing LED lights for video production and photography for over 30 years, and all of this experience is evident in the Forza 60 II.
- 1x Forza 60 II LED Spotlight
- 1x Power Adapter with V-Mount Plate and Head Cable 4.10' (1.5 m)
- 1x Power Cable 9.10’ (3 m)
- 1x BH-FZ60 Battery Handgrip with Retractable Feet and Stand Mount
- 1x AS-BA-FMM Bowens-Mount Adapter
- 1x RF-FMM-45-S 45-Degree Mini Reflector
- 1x ASCAPFMM COB Protective Cap
- 1x Padded Carrying Bag
- 1x User Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
|Dimensions (Head Only):||8.4 x 20 x 10.5cm|
|Weight (Head Only):||0.84kg|
|Number of Heads:||1|
|Lumen Output:||7,007 (5600K)|
|Beam Angle Flood:||120°|
|Beam Angle Spot:||10°|
|Compatible Wifi A:||Compatible Wifi A|