Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nanlite FS-150B LED Bi-Colour Spot Light
The Nanlite FS-150B is an mains powered, bi-colour LED light for livestreaming, photo and video production that's easy to use and provides professional-looking results—all in a compact and lightweight design with premium-quality construction that's built to last. When you need brightness to light up a dark space, FS-150B can deliver up to 26300 Lux of light at 1 meter with the included reflector. It can also be dimmed down to the exact brightness level you need. You can easily achieve different looks, from white sunshine to warmer, indoor tones, because FS-150B has an adjustable colour temperature range of 2700K-6500K. It also has high CRI and TLCI ratings of 96 and 97, which means the colours you see will always be accurate.
- PRO QUALITY & EASY TO USE - FS-150B delivers high-quality light with premium construction that's built to last, and using it couldn't be easier: just plug into mains power socket, turn it on, and adjust dimming and colour temperature until it looks the way you like it.
- LOTS OF CONTROL OPTIONS - Via the built-in controls and an OLED screen, Bluetooth for the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android, and 2.4G for the WS-RC-C2* handheld remote. *Sold separately
- GET A PERFECT LOOK - With a colour-temp range of 2700K-6500K—which sounds technical—but just means you turn one knob until you like how it looks. Do it on the light itself, or with the NANLINK app when you're on camera.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - The Bowens Mount makes FS-150B compatible with a massive number of light modifiers, such as Nanlite's own line of fresnel lenes, softboxes, and umbrellas.
- GET CREATIVE WITH EFFECTS - There are 12 effects in FS-150B that will spark your creative juices such as: TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, TV, Fireworks, Explosion, Storm and more.
Built-in Bluetooth lets you easily control FS-150B with the free NANLINK mobile app for iOS and Android. It also has built-in 2.4G, which lets you wirelessly control with the WS-RC-C2 handheld remote or the PAVOWSTB1 Transmitter Box for larger setups (both sold separately). You can attach softboxes and other light modifiers to its Bowens Mount, which is a nearly universal standard. There are a vast number of separately available light-modifiers that are compatible and will let you soften and shape the light exactly how you want it. Plus, a built-in umbrella mount extends your light-shaping options even further.
Compact & Easy-To-Use
The Nanlite FS-150B is impressively compact and lightweight, so it's easy to transport and won't take up too much space in your studio. Using it is simple. Just plug directly into an mains socket using the included 4.5 meter cable and you're ready to roll.
Lots of Control Options
Built-in controls and a 1.3-inch OLED screen make it easy to directly control the FS-150B. It can also easily be controlled with the free NANLINK mobile app for iOS and Android via built-in Bluetooth, or with the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote.
Quickly Get A Perfect Look
The FS-150B has an adjustable CCT range of 2700K-6500K—which sounds technical—but it just means that you turn one knob until you're happy with how your picture looks. You can turn that knob on the light itself, or adjust it with the NANLINK app on your phone when you're in front of the camera.
Bowens Mount & Useful Features
The built-in Bowens Mount makes the FS-150B compatible with a massive number of light modifiers, such as Nanlite's own line of Fresnel's, softboxes, and umbrellas. FS-150B also has two useful modes: Maximum Output Mode, which always supplies the full power of the light, and Constant Output Mode, which makes sure the dimming setting you selected stays consistent when you adjust the colour temperature.
Get Creative With Effects
There are special effects in FS-150B that make it easy to create lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate 12 different practical lighting effects: CCT Loop, INT Loop, Flash, Pulse, Storm, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Bad Bulb, Fireworks, Explosion, and Welding.
- Nanlite FS-150B LED AC Monolight
- 14' 10" (4.5m) Power Cord
- COB Protective Cap
- User Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty