Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nanlite PavoTube II 15C RGBWW LED Tube 4 Light Kit
The Nanlite PavoTube II 15C RGBWW LED Tube Light combines beginner friendly ease-of-use with the versatility of powerful, pro-level features, in a lightweight, thoughtfully designed, and well-balanced lighting fixture with class-leading colour accuracy that's as equally useful out-of-frame as it is in your shot—and for endless other creative pursuits.
- ACCURATE VERSATILITY - With a class-leading CRI of 97 and TLCI of 98, an expanded CCT range of 2700K-7500K, and a wide G/M adjustment of +/-150, PavoTube II 15C is both highly accurate and adaptable.
- EXTENSIVE CONTROL - Features on-board controls and an OLED screen, you can control with your phone through Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS & Android, has a locking metal DMX/RDM port, and 2.4G.
- BATTERY ADVANCEMENTS - Recharges 1 hour and 10 mins faster than previous generation, can charge with the AC adapter at the endcap or the USB-C port on the back, gets over 2 hours of life at 100% brightness and 14 hours at 1%.
- NEXT-GEN PERFORMANCE - Output is up to 48% brighter, internal diffusion obscures the LEDs creating a seamless tube of light, it has 15 built-in effects that you can customise and save as presets in the NANLINK app.
- IMPROVEMENTS EVERYWHERE - Endcaps are more compact, illumination surface is larger, features can be added in the future with firmware updates, can stand vertically with the LSFL Foldable Floor Stand (sold separately).
This is the second-generation of this popular light and it features end-to-end improvements. It provides up to 48% brighter output, and the diffusion obscures the LEDs, creating a seamless tube of light. It also recharges significantly faster, has smaller endcaps, a larger illumination surface, G/M adjustment, an expanded CCT range of 2700K-7500K, Bluetooth for wireless control with the free NANLINK app, charging via AC adapter on the end or USB-C on the back, a locking DMX/RDM port, and more.
With an output of 423 Lux (39.3 fc) @ 1m at 5600K, 0-100 dimming, CCT and HSI modes, and 15 effects, PavoTube II 15C remains highly accurate no matter the intensity or colour you have dialed-in. Delivering a CRI of 97 and a TLCI of 98, you can always have total confidence in its performance. On-board controls like the two easy-to-access knobs at the end and a new Lock button let you make adjustments quickly and prevent accidental changes. It can run for over 2 hours at 100% brightness on the internal battery, and up to 14 hours at 1%. PavoTube II 15C can also run on external batteries that have a D-Tap port with the CB-DT/DC adapter cable (sold separately) or run continuously on AC with the included charger.
A padded carrying case, steel safety wires for hanging, and a transparent mounting clip with 1/4"-20 receivers are included, and an entire ecosystem of compatible Nanlite mounts and modifiers are available separately in the standard T12 size.
Always Accurate The name Nanlite is synonymous with colour-accurate light, and the stellar performance of PavoTube II 15C helps you avoid time-consuming corrective work both in post and on set. Full Control Extensive control options are provided: 2 built-in buttons and knobs, and an easy-to-read OLED screen, Bluetooth and the free NANLINK app for iOS & Android, a locking metal DMX/RDM port, and 2.4G for remotes or a transmitter box. Seamless Light Improved diffusion obscures the individual LED diodes creating a seamless, singular light source that looks more visually compelling in-frame and smoother out-of-frame on reflective surfaces.
The Povotube II 15C fully recharges 1 hour and 10 minutes faster than previous generation. Gets over 2 hours of life at 100% brightness, 4 hours at 50%, 9.5 hours at 10%, and 14 hours at 1%. Charge with the PD3.0 USB-C port on the back or the AC adapter/charger at the endcap.
The front-facing power switch is recessed to avoid unwanted activation. It has a wide G/M adjustment of +/-150. It can stand vertically with the LSFL Foldable Floor Stand (sold separately).
Features can be added with firmware updates. It has class-leading accuracy: CRI of average 97, TLCI of average 98, TM-30 Rf of average 94, and TM-30 Rg of average 101.
- 4x Nanlite PavoTube II 15C
- 4x Power Adapter with 3.28-Foot (1m) Cable with Right-Angle Connector
- 4x Power Cable 9.84-Foot (3m)
- 4x HD-T12-1-C Transparent Tube-Mounting Clip
- 8x Steel Safety Wires
- 1x Padded Carrying Bag
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
|Dimensions (Head Only):||77 x 4.8 x 4.8cm|
|Weight (Head Only):||0.85kg|
|Number of Heads:||4|
|Lumen Output:||1,244 (3200K) / 1,357 (5600K)|
|Beam Angle Flood:||N/A|
|Compatible Wifi:||Compatible Wifi|