Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nikon 28mm f/1.8 G AF-S Nikkor
FX-format wide-angle lens with 28mm focal length and fast f/1.8 aperture.
A great choice when you want to capture a wide perspective, this lens is ideal for shooting in tight inxdoor spaces, photographing stunning vistas, or for capturing cityscapes and street scenes. An excellent match for high-resolution D-SLRs, the optical design delivers beautifully rendered images and movies. The fast f/1.8 aperture enables sharper shots in low light, and perfectly balances sharpness and bokeh.
- FX-format wide-angle lens with 28 mm focal length (42 mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Fast f/1.8 aperture: enables beautifully smooth bokeh, sharper shots in low light and a bright viewfinder image.
- High-performance optical design: delivers sharp, beautifully rendered images to support the performance of high-resolution D-SLRs.
- Two aspherical lens elements minimize aberrations and correct the distortion that can occur with a wide angle of view.
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) allows quiet and accurate AF operation.
- Two focus modes are available: M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual focus).
- Lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed metal lens mount.
- Bayonet lens hood and lens pouch included.