Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-180mm
The NIKKOR Z 70-180mm f/2.8 is an all-purpose telephoto zoom lens that delivers standout shots near and far. With its fast, constant f/2.8 aperture, it’s great for shooting portraits, lifestyle, sports, nature, landscapes, cityscapes, events, and more—even in low light. Short minimum focusing distances allow sharp shots from closer ranges and users can achieve macro-style images by attaching the Z TELECONVERTER TC-2.0x, which doubles the reproduction ratio of the lens to an almost life-size 0.96x magnification. With its lightweight build and reliable weather sealing, this lens is as travel-friendly as they come for telephoto zooms. The NIKKOR Z 70-180mm f/2.8 weighs just 795 g (approx.), and at only 151 mm long it’s compact too.
- All-purpose telephoto zoom lens: 70-180 mm zoom range. Perfect for a wide variety of subjects.
- Compact and lightweight: weighs just 795 g (approx.), and only 151 mm long.
- Fast f/2.8 fixed aperture: for consistent exposure across the zoom range. Capture clean, sharp shots in low light at lower ISOs, use faster shutter speeds to freeze movement, and accentuate portraits with soft bokeh.
- Sharp close-ups: minimum focus is just 0.27 m at the short (70 mm) end of the zoom range, and 0.85 m at 180 mm.
- Z teleconverters: the Z TELECONVERTER TC-2.0x offers a maximum reach of 360 mm and doubles the reproduction ratio of the lens to almost life-size magnification.
- Cinematic video shots: quiet focusing and suppressed focus breathing. Comfortably film at a distance or get creative with close-ups and unconventional framing.
- Protected: reliable sealing helps prevent dust and water droplets from entering the lens.