Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Paterson 35mm Film Developer Tank
The Paterson 35mm Film Developer Tank is the perfect way to develop negatives. It's easy to use and makes the process simple and straightforward. You'll get great results every time with this tank!
Developing film negatives is an art that requires precision and the right tools. The Paterson 35mm Film Developer Tank is perfect for anyone who wants to take their photography skills to the next level. This tank is easy to use and makes developing film a breeze.
- The Super System is simple to load, faster to fill and easier to clean than any other tank.
- Large diameter one-piece lid and funnel which clips into place positively and securely, enabling the tank to be filled and emptied quickly.
- Takes a single 35mm film
- Compact and easy to store
- No need to agitate or invert the tank
- Develops film in just minutes
Using the developing tank:
Agitation of the processing solutions can be by inversion of the tank using the flexible water-tight cap provided, or by rotary agitation using the agitation rod also provided.
In processing 300 ml of solution is required for a single 35mm film or 500m1 for two 35mm and one 120 roll film.
It is essential that in use, the autoload reels are always used fixed onto the centre column provided. This ensures that the tank remains light-tight during the processing cycle.