PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver for Panasonic
Flexible TTL control for lighting your subjects
Use the PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver to control single or multiple off-camera electronic or Lumix speedlights. It’s as simple as locking it into the hot shoe of a Panasonic DSLR camera and mounting Lumix flashes onto FlexTT5 Transceivers, giving you full auto flash exposure control. You can then place the TTL or manual flashes anywhere to brighten any setting: around corners, out-of-sight and even in bright sunlight and take full control of your shoot.
The FlexTT5 is compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- Control TLTM – gives full flexibility with TTL
- Complete auto flash control with Flex TT5
- Three-zone capability – control of units in different groups
- Optimised HSS provides more light, more flash, per battery set and faster recycling times
- HyperSyncTM - faster X-Sync speeds with full power flash
- Built-in hot shoe
The FlexTT5 for Panasonic is currently only compatible with the Panasonic GH4 and GH5 cameras and FL580L and FL360L speedlights.
See our PocketWizard Jargon Buster to answer all of your triggering system questions!